- About Polymetal
Polymetal International plc is a leading precious metals mining group operating in Russia, Kazakhstan and Armenia.
- At a glance
Information about asset portfolio, operating and financial performance, corporate governance, social responsibility. Key highlights.
- Our historyThe history of the company since its founding in 1998 in St. Petersburg to the present. Milestones in the company's history, key highlights revision history.
- Our leadershipOur leadership. Information about positions, dates of appointment, experience and qualifications.
- Group structureList of core exploration, mining, and production subsidiaries in Polymetal group structure.
- Our history
- Market reviewKey facts and prices for precious metals. Survey of supply and demand for gold, silver, platinum group metals. Features of global production, stocks and market trends.
- Strategy and business model
- Key goals and StrategyStrategic goals: robust performance, delivering growth, securing the future, governance and sustainability.
- Strategic objectives and performanceResults of applying the company strategy over the past period, key growth indicators. Strategic goals for the coming year.
- Business modelKey areas of the company's activities: focus on high-grade assets, strong capital discipline, investment in exploration, hub-based system, exemplary governance, operational excellence.
- Value creationValue creation for stakeholders: shareholders, employees, communities, government, suppliers, other capital providers.
- Mining lifecycleAn overview of key stages of the production cycle: exploration, development, mining ore, logistics, processing, selling, mining closure.
- Key goals and Strategy
- Corporate governance
General information about key principles, board structure, board of directors, board committees, corporate documents. Contacts of the corporate secretary.
- Board of directorsBoard of directors. Board members. Information on positions, dates of appointment, previous experience, qualifications and other roles.
- Board frameworkPolymetal International is compliant with the UK Corporate Governance Code, all applicable regulations of the Moscow Stock Exchange and Russian securities laws.
- CommitteesInformation on the responsibilities and composition of the Audit and Risk Committee, the Nomination Committee, the Remuneration Committee and the Safety and Sustainability Committee.
- Culture, purpose and valuesOur purpose. Corporate culture. Growth through innovation. A learning company. Shared corporate culture and its continuous process.
- Risk managementOur approach. Risk governance framework. Internal audit (IA), External auditor: external auditor appointment, audit tender, auditor independence.
- Stakeholder engagementReports on events with shareholders and local stakeholders. Young Leaders Programme. Site visits.
- ComplianceInformation on the procedure and conditions for the appointment of directors and the involvement of external consultants. Share dealing code, code of contract, Polymetal London ltd tax strategy.
- Board of directors
Contacts in Russia, Great Britain and Cyprus. Contacts in areas: interaction with investors, media, career, receiving commercial offers.
- HotlinePolymetal has a Hotline, which is used to receive reports of impending or committed acts of corruption.
- At a glance
- Our Assets
Polymetal is a leading gold and silver producer. The company's assets include 9 producing companies and 3 major development projects across Russia and Kazakhstan.
- Where we operate
Interactive map of the assets, hubs, mining and processing companies, offices of the company in Russia and Kazakhstan.
- NezhdaRussia’s 4th largest gold deposit in North-east Yakutia — Nezhda. Location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, project development timeline.
- KyzylFlagship project of the company — Kyzyl: key facts and numbers, location, history, operations, reserves and resources, exploration, documents, contacts.
- Amursk POX hubProcessing center for refractory gold concentrates of the Russian Far East — Amursk POX hub. Overview, location, history, metallurgy and processing, exploration projects.
- AlbazinoWorld-class gold mine with a high-grade profile — Albazino. Overview, location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- MayskoyeLong-life high-grade refractory gold mine — Mayskoye. Location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- Dukat hubRussia’s largest silver deposit and our core operation — Dukat hub. Location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- Omolon hubHub with low capital intensity with multiple sources of high-grade feedstock — Omolon hub. Location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- SvetloyeThe lowest cost operation of Polymetal — Svetloye. Location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- Varvara hubLarge modern processing centre with long-life open-pittable resources and the capacity to process third-party feed — Varvara hub. Location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- VoroAn established gold asset with stable free cash flow and our lowest cash costs — Voro. Location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- Growth projects
Interactive map of the development projects, undeveloped primary deposits, exploration projects and competence centers in Russia and Kazakhstan.
- Amursk POX-2Processing center for double refractory gold concentrates of the Russian Far East — Amursk POX-2. Key facts, why it is important, block flow diagram, current progress.
- VedugaA high-grade refractory gold deposit located in Krasnoyarsk Region — Veduga. Location, history, geology and mineralisation, ore reserves and mineral resources.
- PrognozThe largest undeveloped primary silver deposit in Russia, Republic of Sakha, Yakutia — Prognoz. Location, history, geology, mineral resources estimate.
- VikshaOur first PGM asset and one of the world’s largest open-pittable PGM resources — Viksha. Location, geology, mineral resources.
- KutynKutyn deposit is located in the Khabarovsk Territory, Far East Russia. Location, history, geology and mineralization, reserves and resources.
- ExplorationSustained greenfield and brownfield exploration programmes. Results of exploration for the past period, plans for the coming year.
- Amursk POX-2
- Exploration joint venture
Polymetal is pursuing grassroots, greenfield exploration through joint ventures with junior explorers in order to access promising, untested mineral properties for a reasonable price.
- Southern UralsLocation: Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia. Exploration is aimed at discovering a copper-zinc-pyrite deposit. The prospected area is located in an established region, in close proximity of Yubileyny and Vishnevsky VMS deposits.
- MatenvunayLocation: Chukotka, Russia. The prospective area of 84 km². Ore mineralization belongs to the gold-sulfide-quartz formation.
- TaimyrLocation: Krasnoyarsk region, Taimyr Peninsula, Russia. Exploration is carried out on 262 km². Prospecting and exploration works are focused on discovering gold-copper porphyry mineralization.
- BaksyLocation: North Kazakhstan Region, Kazakhstan. The geo-structural and metallogenic setting of the Baksinsky area is very typical for the known large gold-rich copper-porphyry objects.
- PekinskayaLocation: Krasnoyarsk region, Taimyr Peninsula, Russia. Favourable structural and tectonic setting and data from previous studies confirm high potential of the area for porphyry copper-molybdenum-gold type mineralization.
- ChesterfieldLocation: Republic of Cyprus. Exploration is aimed at discovering VMS (Volcanognic Massive Sulphide) deposits which typically occur in stacks and clusters.
- ApplyWhat do we look for in joint venture exploration projects? Target metals. Is a subsoil use license required? When to apply. Submissions format.
- Southern Urals
- Reserves and ResourcesDescription and assessment of mineral resources and ore reserves of assets. Breakdown by assets.
- Polymetal EngineeringPolymetal Engineering is a subsidiary of our holding company. Conducts a full range of works on the development of subsoil use objects. Company’s main activities at ICP stages. Project Design. Research.
- Where we operate
- Investors and Media
Information for investors, shareholders and journalists. News, financial indicators, reports, contacts, media library. Tools for investors.
- Reasons to invest in PolymetalDifferentiators of investor proposition: focus on high-grade assets, leading competence in treatment of refractory ores, strong capital discipline, exemplary governance, sustainability leadership, investing in exploration, operation excellence.
- News and media
News and press releases: results, appointments, reports, notifications. Information about upcoming events. Subscription to news.
- Press releasesActual publications and archive of press releases since 2007. Notifications, announcements, results.
- Events calendarInformation on events for investors for the next year. Add company event to calendar. Materials of past events.
- GalleryPhoto and video materials about the extraction and production of precious metals, events for shareholders with the possibility of export.
- COVID-19 updateSafety and labor protection measures taken by the company to minimize the risks of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Press releases
- Reports and results
- Latest resultsHighlights, financial and production results. Production by mine. Related materials with the possibility of export.
- Results centreActual annual, financial and production reporting of the company, reserves and resources, results. Archive of results since 2005.
- Financial highlightsFinancial highlights: key numbers, income statement, balance sheet, statement of cashflows.
- KPI progressFinancial KPIs (revenue, total cash cost, EBIDTA etc.), operating KPIs, sustainability KPIs.
- Annual reportsPolymetal International PLC annual reports in pdf format with the possibility of export. Report archive since 2004.
- Custom reportInteractive reporting tool for a certain period with the possibility to select sections of interest for export in ZIP format.
- Presentations & webcasts
Presentations of preliminary and financial results. Presentations for investors. ESG presentations. Webcasts. Archive of materials since 2012.
- Latest results
- Shareholder centre
- Stock chartShare graph, Investment calculator, Share price look-up. Volume of transactions with shares, dynamics for the period.
- DividendsInformation about dividend policy and dividend history since 2011.
- Share informationTrading information about the shares of Polymetal International PLC. American Depositary Receipts (ADR).
- Shareholder structureTrading information about the shares of Polymetal International PLC. Documents related to the issue and large blocks of shares since 2009.
- General meetingsActual information about the general meetings of shareholders of the company. Archive of meetings since 2012. Collection of materials with export options.
- Analysts coverageInformation about company analysts: names, contacts, organisations.
- Shareholder FAQsShareholder FAQs. How to buy shares? In what currencies are dividend payments made? Is Polymetal part of any indexes?
- Stock chart
- Corporate disclosures
Documentation related to the activities of Polymetal: annual and sustainability reports, corporate documents, regulatory disclosures, ESG documentation.
- Standarts and policiesDocuments related to the activities of the Board of Directors: Code of Conduit, Articles of Association, Terms of Reference. Policies and standards.
- Regulatory disclosuresPolymetal regulatory disclosures: press releases, publication of reports on payments to governments by year, tax strategies.
- Annual and sustainability reportsAnnual and sustainability reports for the entire period of the Polymetal company in pdf format with the possibility of export.
- Corporate social responsibilityDocuments related to sustainability, ecology, safety and health. Documents related to ESG activities.
- Other documentsAcquisition of Altynalmas Gold LTD. The public offering of shares on the LSE. Other documents.
- Standarts and policies
- IR and Media contactsContacts of authorised representatives of the company for investors and the media. Representatives in St. Petersburg and London. Corporate brokers. Press Secretary.
- Reasons to invest in Polymetal
Priority areas of company development: safety, ecology, communities, employees, corporate governance. Key indicators. News.
- Management approachThe company's approach to sustainable development. Сompany values: compliance, effectiveness, stewardship, dialogue, ethical conduct, fairness. Business ethics.
- Our progress
- Data centerSocial reports, news in the field of sustainable development. Documents: policies, presentations and data.
- Green and Sustainable FinancePolymetal uses sustainable financial instruments such as green loans and ESG-linked loans to ensure responsible financing which aligns capital with the company’s strategy and strong ESG performance.
- Our storiesUsage of new technologies, investments in local infrastructure, environmental initiatives — the history of positive changes.
- Indices and awardsThe company repeatedly received awards and was included in the lists of the best companies in different areas of activity. Contests, ratings, indexes.
- Data center
- Health and SafetyCompany Health and Safety Policy. Responsible for safety. Risk management, accidents at work, involvement and training of employees.
- EnvironmentThe scheme of management of ecological responsibility. Initiatives of the company in the field of energy saving, environmental cleanliness, biodiversity conservation.
- EmployeesScheme of personnel service management. Number and composition of employees. Education and development. Employee relations.
- CommunitiesSupport of the local population. Social responsibility. Investments in the social sphere. Socio-economic contribution. Security.
- ESG FAQsESG FAQs. Social and environmental impacts. ESG scores. Tailings dam accidents. Climate risks.
- Management approach
- CareerWork in the company: geography, opportunities. Vacancies. Proposal for young specialists. Feedback form.
- Procurement activitiesBasic principles of the company’s procurement policy: principle of technological process continuity, principle of interaction, principle of commercial efficiency and others.
- Become a SupplierPolymetal collects basic information about Suppliers of Goods and Services for inclusion in the list of potential Suppliers. You can register in the company database for future communications.
- Contacts for suppliersYou can contact us using the feedback form. We consider all appeals. If it is related to the provision of goods or services, you will be contacted in case of interest.
- Procurement activities