Basic Principles of the Company’s Procurement Policy:
- Principle of technological process continuity. The Company does its best to provide the subsidiaries with necessary goods and services in a consistent manner without any downtime or emergencies.
- Principle of interaction. Throughout all stages of procurement, production services and purchasing departments work closely together to ensure timely deliveries.
- Principle of commercial efficiency. Taking into account the required properties of purchased goods and services, supply services try to minimize procurement costs.
- Principle of partnership. The Company strives to build its relations with suppliers and contractors on a long-term and mutually beneficial basis.
- Principle of competitiveness and openness. The Company selects suppliers and contractors under free competition terms considering transacting reliability and safety requirements. The Company tries to cover the purchased goods and rendered services market to the maximum in the course of suppliers and contractors selection.
- Principle of centralization and decentralization. The Company takes centralized approach to purchase of product groups for which it’s economically feasible, but also cements relations with regional suppliers at the locations of the subsidiaries.
- Principle of reasonable control. The Company conducts constant activities in the field of internal and external control by analyzing promptness of execution of corporate customers’ requests, level of offered prices, quality of purchased products and rendered services, reliability of suppliers and contractors, potential risks.
- Principle of procurement activity standardization. The Company aims at maximal transparency of procurement activities. Procurement procedures are generally performed using b2b-center electronic trading platform.